How does Clearpay work?
Clearpay allows you to spread the cost of your order over 4 interest- free instalments paid every 2 weeks.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and phone number
- Use a UK bank payment card - Visa or Mastercard Debit or Credit Card
- Be capable of entering into a legally binding contract
- Have a verifiable and valid ID
- Be living in the UK (England / Wales / Scotland & Northern Ireland) No UK territories or British Forces Post Offices addresses are allowed, No Isle of Mann or Isle or Jersey or Isle of Guernsey addresses are allowed
How does paying off instalments work?
- You’ll be asked to pay the first of 4 instalments once you’re logged into the Clearpay Portal at checkout.
- Instalments 2, 3 and 4 will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you selected at checkout every 2 weeks.
- You'll receive a reminder from Clearpay 2 days before each instalment is collected.
- If you miss a payment, Clearypay will send you a text message and email letting you know the automatic payment has failed. If the automatic payment fails, Clearpay will try and collect payment from any other cards you have in your Clearpay account. You'll have until 11pm the next day to make a missed payment before being charged any late fees.
- To pay a missed payment, simply log in to your App or online and click PAY NOW next to your "overdue payment". If you’re worried about making payment, contact Clearpay as soon as possible.
- If your payment is still outstanding, you’ll be charged £6.00 late fee per late payment. Click here to find out more about late fees with Clearpay.
- Clearpay won’t approve any further orders until your account is up to date to help you get back on track.
- You can pay off the balance of your order early with the PAY NOW feature in the Clearpay app.
What if I have returned my whole order?
If a refund is due, your invoice will be adjusted, and you'll receive a refund from Clearpay within 10 working days for all payments you’ve already made.
Your refund will be issued back to the credit or debit card you used at checkout to pay your first instalment.
If you haven't paid all of your remaining instalments, then the rest of your payments will be cancelled.